WEATHER UPDATE: Saturday, May 19th 7:15am
We are postponing tonight's roping to tomorrow, Sunday, May 20th at 12 noon. Hopefully the weather will be a little more roper friendly. Any additional updates will be posted here and on our Facebook page. If you need additional information, please call Blake at 720.480.6015.
We are going to implement a texting option for those who want updates and reminders via text. If you'd like to be added to this, please feel free to call or email Blake or Tammy with your cell number and we'll get you added. This will be especially handy for weather updates as we will update via text first then email, Face Book and website.
Sorry but there will NOT be any practice roping this year.
As always, let us know if you have any questions! Blake: 720.480.6015